The Fountain of Lyssos was constructed around 1900. Next to the fountain there is a water-tank, which was built in 1942. It was used for the transfer of water to the houses for the needs of the inhabitants, the irrigation of the crofts, the washing of clothes, for watering the animals and more. The Fountain is made out of local stone. It has five taps that are also made of local stone.